Hydrantclear™ Flushing System
The Hydrantclear™ is a hydrant cup cleaning system for all styles of fire hydrants
The Hydrantclear™ is a unique cleaning device that ensures that a fire hydrant bowl is cleared and sanitised prior to opening of the main valve.
The system is designed for a reliable approach for utility companies to guarantee hydrant sanitisation prior to operation.
Benefits of using the HydrantclearTM system:
Ease of use- the system requires no mains power and is simply attached to hydrants via a standard London thread attachment
Water supply- the unit attaches to standard UK tanker hose fittings and offers directional flushing to remove any debris and engrained surface dirt
Size of system- The cleaning system is light weight and fully portable within a hose connection length from a water tanker vehicle
Depth of system launch- The system can be used on all hydrants with varying bury depth
All materials used with the Hydrantclear product are MIC (materials in contact) compliant.
System supplied with a PIPA product passport and all associated spares.
- Hygienic launch tube with London thread configuration
- Unique product rated to 12 Bar
- Unique registered design that creates a water vortex and lifts debris out of hydrant cup
- High pressure rated cleaning lance and spray nozzle
- Vent port outlet for external hose connection
- Storage bag and accessories
- Reliable cleaning of hydrant cup above sealed valve sections
- Unique design improves the flush out of foreign and engrained debris
- Suitable for all buried style fire hydrants
- Water is vented using a hose during the cleaning process
- Removes the risk of contamination when operating hydrants on potable water networks
- The Hydrantclear removes doubt when injecting water back into depressurised water mains
- The unit should be used on every hydrant on all potable water networks prior to operation
The HydrantclearTM system is supplied with full training on product use